DevOps Case Study
Administrative Portal and Dashboard
Our team designed, developed and administered an administrative portal and dashboard that enabled reporting, tracking and monitoring of day-to-day processes.
The client needed a browser-based portal for use by their senior executives and systems staff to provide self-service access to real-time monitoring and reporting on the availability and performance metrics of their data services hub, which was expected to be available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Our team designed and developed an administrative portal and dashboard that enabled reporting, tracking and monitoring of day-to-day service operations, as well as the management and resolution of ongoing issues and development and contract activities.
Key metrics tracked included: current and historical system availability, response time summary, transaction volume and response time, periodic monitoring schedules and volume, and incident and outage summaries.
A dashboard was developed that provided a consolidated view of key performance indicators and metrics. Both the administrative portal and the dashboard were designed to be continuously iterated upon as business needs grew and changed.
- Developing a real-time web application that interfaced seamlessly with other enterprise web and mobile application systems.
- Providing a scalable, adaptable framework for growth and change within a consistent information architecture.
- Integrating and synthesizing data from a variety of sources, at multiple levels of granularity and size.
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with a growing array of State and Federal regulations.
- Adhering to stringent privacy and security requirements.
- Providing full audit functionality.
- Real-time monitoring and measurement of system performance.
- Instant overview of data from multiple sources.
- Customizable dashboard and reporting to meet changing business needs.
- Enhanced collaboration and communication.