DevOps Case Study
Our team created a Multiplexer API to provide web service access to our client’s data services hub.
The client was having difficulty handling high volumes of simultaneous requests for data from their data services hub. In addition, the client’s staff used manual processes to transfer data from the data services hub into a separate case management system, which was highly time-consuming and error prone.
Our team created a Multiplexer API (MUX) to provide web service access to the data services hub. Rather than processing requests in serial fashion, the MUX enabled simultaneous submission and parallel processing of requests against numerous data sources.
Designed to interface through back-end system communications with the client’s online and mobile application systems, the MUX also delivered structured data, as key data elements, that could be transferred directly into case records, eliminating manual steps such as retyping or copying/pasting, and the resulting errors.
- Ensuring average response times did not exceed eight seconds
- Returning data in a format automatically transferrable to case records
- Interfacing seamlessly with the client’s existing web and mobile application systems
- Complying with a growing array of State and Federal regulations
- Meeting stringent privacy and security requirements
- Providing complete audit functionality
- Immediate access to real-time data
- Automation of manual processes
- Increased accuracy of case records
- Faster processing of applications